Monday, September 26, 2005

Surprise! She's a he!

Catalyna, my darling little kitten now needs a new name.

What you thought this would be about what? Well, you're wrong and so was I. I adopted a tiny kitten about a month ago and after many health problems due to being motherless, she finally started doing well. So now I have a 3 month old black manx kitten who answers to Catalyna.

A little about the name... Catalyna is also a blood demon (demoness) from my stories, though she hasn't demanded her own yet. Also have two almaost adult cats named Mychael and Nicholys, also blood demons. Nic is black and Mych is a soft orange tabby. So when the new kittens came along I picked another blood demon name. As a tiny kitten Catalyna appeared to be a girl kitty. It can be hard to tell with a wiggling, scared tiny ball of fur that spits and claws. But I was pretty sure so I gave her the name.

So today while giving her some medicine she rolled over and low and behold... extra bits. So now she needs a he name. I kind of like the idea of a blood demon name and I do have 3 boy demons left to choose from.

Including...
Kybaxian, (Bax), Forbidden Blood, Blood Spawn
Boryn, Season of Blood
Gaybriel

I don't really think any of these fit little bit. After some thought I will have to think of some new options. Actually he brings to mind a different character, Slash (Blood Quest, cameo in Season of Blood, and he wants his own book too... which will probably be titled Slash and Burn). Slash is deffinitely not a blood demon. He is... well maybe I don't want to tell yet. *snicker*

S
writing and working to "Never Again" by Nickelback

1 comment:

  1. Catalyna is now going by his new name. After trying out several, he calmly explained that he is no blood demon.... He is, in fact, a death demon!

    Okay then... *sigh at the thought of a death demon sleeping on my feet* That leaves Ariun, Eios and Ivry.

    He liked Ivry but I told him no, I simply couldn't have a black cat named Ivry. So we tried Eios... and I have never been so snubbed in my life. Nope, not Eios. So then he was Ariun. Its a good name. He hates it. Promised to kill me with his teeny claws if all called him that. Well that would be a slow, painful and tedious death.

    So he is Ivry. I have a black cat named Ivry *at least I do until I find the spray paint* Mawahaha!

    Shannon
    writing and working to ... a really great song that I can't remember the name of...

    ReplyDelete