Thursday, September 15, 2005

A new place for my many sides...

So here I am looking over the post I just posted when I realize that... It wasn't me! OK so some part of my brain must have noticed the difference and forgotten to sign it with the tell-tale name 'Shannon'. After about a second's reflection I knew who had possessed my fingers and typed that in.

Dan!

It was that sweet and sensitive young (400 year old) member of the Eagle Clan of Valafrn who decided to take the reins and share his philosophy of life. So then it occurs to me that letting my character loose in my blog might be fun... dangerous, but fun... So from here on out... they get what they want and all readers get a chance to see them relax and hang out.

Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Dan.

    Say, Shannon, can you channel Athair? (G) He's my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Athair!!!! You're being summoned!

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Amy,
    Good to meet you.
    Dan is such a good boy. Thank you for reading his post. I'm sure he appreciates your attention. And I thank you for the kind comment you made about myself. I will be sure to remember it if we ever meet and thank you in an appropriate personal way.

    Kindly,
    Athair mach Wulfe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Athair, you wonderful, wolfie boy. I shall look forward to our meeting. If a certain young woman wouldn't be jealous, that is. (wink)

    ReplyDelete