Friday, October 26, 2007

Cobblestone Rocks!

Way back in April of 2006 I signed my first contract with Cobblestone Press. You can read about my excitement here. It was a huge leap of faith. I saw this new company that on review looked very promising. After sending of my submission and receiving a fast response, I had a panic attack. That's right, this was my pride and joy...my baby, my first novel.

What if I signed and then everything went wrong?

Luck was with me. Cobblestone Press was every bit was quality as they looked. Although still new to the game and doing things a little different from others I'd worked with, the experience was wonderful. I haven't once regretted signing the contract. Father of the Wolf went on to be an in house best seller and then hit Fictionwise, taking it by storm. Even now almost 6 months after release on Fictionwise, Father continues to be a best seller, currently at number 9 all genre.

Thank you Cobblestone. Thank you Deanna and Sable for making this possible.

Not only have you done right by my first novel but you been just as supportive of my other two novels and 9 (NINE!!) novellas. Without you some of those might never have even been written. :) Thanks to you and Cobblestone I can proudly show off my covers and promote my books everywhere.

Since today is a special day for Deanna I dub it DEANNA DAY! Happy Birthday! May it be wonderful in all ways. * tosses confetti* Yay!! *dances around my computer chair*

Woo hoo! It's Deanna Day! And here's another blog for you to check out... Shelli's Place

Shannon
Proud Cobblestone Press Author

No comments:

Post a Comment