Sunday, April 09, 2006

Cobblestone Press

I signed with Cobblestone Press!

Father of the Wolf is now contracted with Cobblestone Press for e-publication. I first considered submitted to CP, because I had heard wonderful things about this soon to be opening press. I stopped over at their website www.cobblestone-press.com and thought it looked very professional. I recognized several names and was impressed.

Then I went to the coming soon pages and started drooling. Their covers are absolutely beautiful!

The cover pictured here is one I did up myself just to play with and stay motivated. When I say the Cobblestone covers are great, I mean it. Each and every one pictured impressed me.

So I looked a little deeper still and heard really good things about their pro-author approach to publishing. Again, I was very impressed. So I sent in my submission for Eagle Clan: Father of the Wolf. And in only a couple days had my offer back. I simply can't say enough good about my experience with them the last few days. What a great group!

Shannon
Lost Soul of the Wolf ~ May 5, 2006 ~ Chippewa Publishing
Of Blood and Blessings ~ June 9, 2006 ~ Changeling Press
Father of the Wolf ~ coming soon ~ Cobblestone Press

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome aboard, Shannon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara!!!

    Shannon
    ~writing to "one last breath"

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first round of edits on FATHER OF THE WOLF came back. So now its time to dig in and make it real. The edits are plentiful but don't look terrifying. I'm hoping to send back this round by friday night.

    No news yet on coverart. Some other covers are now up on the Cobblestone-coming soon page and they of course all look wonderful. :)

    I'm signed up for an author day on the Pink Posse loop for the end of May. it still feels unreal. I hope I don't mess up that first effort...

    Shannon
    editing to seether

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Congratulations.

    I'm devoted to Freya's Bower.com but still need to get my e-Book work out to a few other publishers while waiting on word from my print novel with a few agents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, I like your blog so I'm adding you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete