Monday, October 15, 2007

Tuesday Testing and Journeyman...

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.
Okay then... I actually thought this quiz was pretty accurate. No I'm not hung. I am a gal, but when it comes to girl things and boy things, to be honest boys have more fun and are usually a lot easier to just hang out with. Had to laugh at one of the questions... it asked if my next car would be picked for power or being cute. I drive a minivan now and love it because I can haul shit and it goes like crazy. Nice big motor and good traction in winter.
Hubby drives a little station wagon, lol.
A short update: I'm over 10,000 words into Walking Death's Edge and it is going great. One hint, they are not what I expected. The whole series is surprising me...in a good way.
Tonight I watched Heroes and Journeyman. I've always been a fan of Heroes. I just can't help myself. I watched the first Journeyman just because it came on after Heroes and I used to be a big fan of Quantum Leap. (YAY SCOTT B!) Now, I have to say, I am loving this new series. So much so that I yell at the characters and Dan the hero is starting to actually look cute to me. He didn't have much appeal (to me) at first but now, his personality is hooking me. Yep, I'm loving it. One question though, maybe no one else caught it, but whats up with the missing baby? a couple episodes back, Dan overheard what sounded like his fiance saying she was pregers, but it hasn't been mentioned since. I can't wait to find out more. :)
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment