Monday, October 01, 2007

Testing Tuesdays and a CONTEST!

Your Halloween Costume Should Be



A Sexy Bunny



LOL!! I actually have picked out a sexy kitty costume for this year, but dang close! For the record though, I just don't wear a cotton tail well at all. Sigh...



On another note, I've been working on Anom'tan book 3: Walking at Sundown. To celebrate the release of book 2 and my fast approaching completion of book three, I'm holding a contest. :) But don't break out in sweat just yet. This one is easy. To enter all you have to do is reply to this post and share a costum idea from you past or future. Winner will win all four books in this series as well as have their name featured in book 4! Contest will close when book three is released, expected early in 2008. No rush, but don't miss your chance.


Shannon
www.lshannon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment