Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Is anybody out there?

After not posting here for so long I doubt anyone even reads these posts anymore. But if anyone does read this, I'd be so tickled I might just give something (or a lot of somethings) away.

In the meantime, how about a little sneak peek into my exciting life?

Did I mention that the day job is a sales associate at the local Tractor Supply? So yeah, my day consists of helping old farmers pick up chicks and get their engines revving... Or something like that. *grin* This was my first retail job and now I've been at it for about five years now. Most days I find it very entertaining as well as often physical work. So anyone out there fond of their local TSC? I ended up applying there because its been my favorite shopping site for ages, and now I get an employee discount? How awesome is that?

In addition to TSC I also started a small business that is well, not really making me much money yet. Part of it is specialized pet groomer that does house calls. I also help run some smaller dogs shows or at least I handle the paperwork and record keeping for them. Oh, and I do some specialized house sitting for animal breeders and boarding kennels. So I guess you could say my business is sort of a jack of all trades in animal care.

Have I bored anyone reading? If you read to this point I think you definitely deserve something.

No comments:

Post a Comment