Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Uraboku

3 more things I've learned from watching.... Betrayal Knows My Name

1. Some magic battles are silly. For example: being attacked by butterflies and fighting back with feathers. Yeah, I thought the images were beautiful but I couldn't overcome the irritation. Will have to watch it again to figure out why.

2. Tripping can be wonderfully convenient when you want your super hunky demon lover to catch you... I'm clumsy, can I have some of that too please? (yes, he has a big sword too)

3. Teenage superheroes can be quite troublesome once the villains are vanquished. Then they just turn back into normal bratty teenagers.

Okay, so I ended up posting about  Betrayal Knows My Name more than I expected. Turns out that through the ups and downs of this series, I really enjoyed the ride. I highly recommend at least checking it out. Especially if you enjoy angsty vamp type stories and don't mind being teased by a boy-love theme.

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment