Thursday, June 14, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Uraboku

3 more things I've learned from watching.... Betrayal Knows My Name

1. Big words from baby heroes **should** end in them getting their snotty-nosed asses kicked. It might sound harsh but when a brand new wet-behind the ears kid starts spouting trash, I just simply hold my breath waiting for the smack-down.Then giggle with glee...

2. Being saved by the bad guy is always a nice change of pace. This is one I will remember for writing. Characters (even bad guys, maybe especially bad guys) need to be complex. As long as it makes sense eventually I really got a thrill when they acted up and did the unexpected.

3. Good and evil come from the heart and mind, not from the blood and genes... I know there are stories that can pull off the born evil theme, but I just prefer seeing how the (past) events mold the characters' personalities and actions.

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment