Friday, May 12, 2006

New Cover!! and an update

I just got my cover for FATHER OF THE WOLF and I couldn't be happier! Sable Gray did a wonderful job. Thank you Sable!

More news on Father ~~ The edits are done. My editor was easy to work with and demanding in the high quality, EXACTLY what I hoped for :) I now have a release date. Father of the Wolf will be released from Cobblestone Press on June 30, 2006!!!!

And Cobblestone also accepted my novella SEASON OF BLOOD for upcoming release. No news yet on the edits or release date.

My upcoming release with Changeling Press, OF BLOOD AND BLESSINGS, has a release date of June 2, 2006. It's now listed on their coming soon page. No news on the cover art yet.

LOST SOUL OF THE WOLF was to be released by Chippewa Publishing on May 5, 2006 but due to illness in the company, the release has been delayed. :( No news yet on the new release date.

There are still many more in all the series to come. Currently I am working on Loki's Flight which I will be submitting to Cobblestone. LOKI'S FLIGHT is the first novella in the CHILDREN OF STRENGTH AND POWER series. The second novella, VALI'S CURSE is nearly complete and the rest of the series is outlined. CoSaP is more fantasy than some of my other works and shows the connection from Norse Mythology and the world of my Valafrn.

Shannon
~writing to Institute
~today's goal=> complete first 3 chapters of Loki's Flight.

1 comment: