Wednesday, May 31, 2006

CONTESTS! CONTESTS! CONTESTS!

Check out these contests for the Cobblestone author day over at the Pink Posse!

Contest #1 ~ No strain. Just go to my website at www.lshannon.net and sign the guest book. One winner will be drawn from all entries and will win a free e-copy of my short story "Misplaced Fate". Winner drawn at 6:00pm Eastern

Contest #2 ~ A little more work. Post to the Pink Posse loop and tell us what kind of stories you like to read and why. Be sure to title your post "Shannon's contest #2". One winner will be drawn at 7:00 pm Eastern to win a $5.00 gift certificate for Cobblestone Press and a copy of "Misplaced Fate".

Contest #3 ~ On my website www.lshannon.net is a page dedicated to the Valafrn werewolves. From there you can find links to the different clans. I want you to chose your favorite Eagle Clan member and post the name on my Blog http://lshannon.blogspot.com/. One winner will be draw at 8:00 pm Eastern to win a copy of "Father of the Wolf" when it is released from Cobblestone Press on June 30th, and a copy of "Misplaced Fate."

Contest #4 ~ Name that Demon~ My demons have somthing in common when it comes to their names. All but the royal demon lords have a "Y" in their name. So for this contest, post you possible demon name by changing your own name to some exotic form including at least one "Y". You can post that to the Pink Posse Loop and title the post, "My demon name is...(add your new name here) A winner will be picked at 9:00 pm Eastern. And you will win a release of my novella "Of Blood and Blessings" releasing from Changeling on June 2nd and a copy of "Misplaced Fate".

Keep checking back in. I may add more contests later today. LOL

Shannon

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Glad to see so many stopping by.

    Hey Kim, Dan is my mom's fav too. She calls him her first grandson, because he is the one who starated it all. :)

    Karen, Leth is so often overlooked and I totally can't wait to get into his story. He has a great sense of humor.

    Amy, what can I say, Dion is my favoite... Um... I mean if I was allowed to chose, but of course I love them all equally... LOL

    Jenny, wow you go for the dark heros don't you? me too-said in a whisper. :) Sgrios book would be finished already if his heroine wasn't afraid of him. *sigh* she just doesn't understand... yet.

    Thanks for coming by!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is definitely Dion. I love those guys who've been so mistreated their whole lives, but still haven't lost that touch of humanity. Sorta like a diamond in the rough. Sigh...

    But honestly, hard to choose. I loved them all. :p

    Linda H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is Dan ~littlenitemusic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon, I had a great time today chatting with you again, this time over at Cata Romance group (not sure of the exact wording for that!) But came by to visit your site. Always so much new to see here!
    Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. -waving wildly at Cathie-

    Hey! good to see you come by. Feel free to bother the guys. Really if they don't get to entertain themselves here, they bother me. *grin*

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete