Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Misplaced Fate


Here is the new cover for Misplaced Fate. I had a great time tinkering to get the red eyes.

It's kind of funny how quickly Misplaced Fate came together. The whole thing was written in less than 2 weeks. Yes, I know that quality is more important than quantity, but it's also nice when the story flows smoothly.

Angel is a character who keeps popping up in other stories, so I was rather happy to see some of her story come out into the light.

A bit of warning... Misplaced Fate is *not* a sweet little romance. Although she and Killian were together for a long time, this story is violent and tragic. As a writer and a reader, I prefer my stories to have nice HEA endings that leave me smiling. Misplaced Fate did not offer me that option.

Shannon
relaxing to some old G-N-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment