Sunday, May 02, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday

Dee Carney (word warrior awesome) suggested I check out Six Sentence Sunday  and so I did and found a nifty little blogging inspiration.  This idea is to offer up six sentences from a story. How cool is that? Enought o get a taste without being so much as to slow anyone down. Love it!

So here's my 6, taken from A Lover's Touch.

I blinked my eyes open, meeting the bright blue eyes of a stranger whose face was only inches from my own. “How?” I asked in wonder. How was he holding me without messing with my magic vibes? I let my fingers brush lightly over the back of his hand and gasped as the deep ever-present hum changed to a purr of pleasure.

“Shh…” The purr quieted at his command.

Well that was fun, wasn't it? Go check out the 6 other authors have to offer and come back here next Sunday to see what else is happening.

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

2 comments:

  1. Purr of pleasure...yummy! (And you're too sweet! *blush*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- love the purr of pleasure. Makes me wanna stretch my back while strong hands massage

    ReplyDelete