Sunday, May 30, 2010

Six Sentence Sunday: Amethyst Bound

This Sunday my six are from Amethyst Bound which releases with Carina Press on June 7, 2010.

Time to choose between truth and lies.

Usually the easy answer was to lie, but I couldn’t think of a single fib that would convince Davis to translate the glyphs. So I did the unexpected. I told the truth. “I need your help to get this unattached from my skin.” I yanked down the neck of my tank top and flashed him.

Curious? Here's the blurb:
All Toni wanted was to steal the artifacts, get paid and then spend some time relaxing on a beach somewhere. She wasn't planning on being bound to the spirit of a dragon, or becoming part of the prophecy predicting the end of the world...

Want to know a little more about Amethyst Bound? You can find more at: http://www.lshannon.net/AMETHYST.html

Check out other sixes at http://www.sixsunday.blogspot.com/

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful excerpt- love the continuing saga...**clapping for more**

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this could get all kinds of interesting. lol

    ReplyDelete