Beyond Romance
A Busy Month, Pre-Orders, and a New Heroine in the Pack July 27, 2026
Hello all my peeps and pups.
It
has been one heck of a month. Packed with the good and the bad and more
than enough stress on both fronts. My only regrets are broken fences
and not enough time to focus on writing. (crosses fingers) I hope August
offers at least a few chances to slow down and take a breath.
Guardian is still progressing, For those waiting for the "finally done" post, please hang in there awhile longer.
The
farm is going strong. last round of peafowl eggs is hatching now and
the turkeys are thinking about laying again. Momo got a pedicure and was
pretty good for the farrier. He was a little bit of a stinker for the
last hoof, but Abby was amazing with him even when he was being bratty.
I'm still catching the koi babies form the big pond ever day. They are
so pretty. Thee next sale will have to be soon.
And
the garden... oh my, the garden. It has gone crazy. It's growing so
fast that I can't even keep up with picking from it. I had to call in
family and friends to pillage and keep from too much being wasted. This
has bumped the farmstand up in priority. With some luck it will be up
and running (self-service style) this week.
With
so many live events on the schedule, I have been worrying about not
having enough books on hand. If there is a specific book you're looking
to get signed at an event, use the
PRE-ORDER FORM https://forms.gle/hawevzsogR5vnspF8
to make sure you don't miss out. This also means I'll have some extra goodies prepacked just for you.
Back
to the hustle. Next on the to-do list... Convince all my pups that Eden
was here all along. I'm sure it won't take long for her to fit into the
pack.
Read more and enjoy every moment!
~ Shannon
|
No comments:
Post a Comment