Thursday, August 16, 2012

Three Things Thursday: Miracle Train

3 things I've learned from watching the Miracle Train...

1. This cool idea drew me in. Loved the idea of a group of hot guys who are solely dedicated to helping damsels in distress one girl at a time. The premise of the Miracle Train is a magical train that will pick up a passenger in need so that the guys can help fix whatever is wrong in her life. Nice idea, huh? Wonder if the Miracle Train ever visits Pittsburgh?

2. The blunt intro of the characters was a bit jarring but it's fine to get to know them fast. Kind of like - "Hi there! These are our heroes!"

3. Ten minutes into the first episode I hit my first serious annoyance. Thereis this cute little girl who is chasing her lost dog when she winds up on the Miracle Train. But when it comes to intro the heroes, the dog doesn't matter. In fact they don't bring it up again until the pooch is needed for the plot.

So far I'm not terribly impressed with the Miracle Train. It's got nice art and an interesting premise but the story line will have to buck up a bit to keep my attention. I'll probably give it another episode just to be sure.

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment