Monday, February 20, 2012

Check out the pretty OBAB cover!

Cover art is just like getting a surprise gift. No matter whether the wrapping is fancy or plain old newspaper, you still hold your breath and tear it open, hoping...


Yay! It's fantastic!! And not socks. lol.

Of Blood and Blessings is being released with Liquid Silver Books on April 9, 2012. Since this once one of my very first books and has been through a few rough revisions, I'm very excited to seeing it finally find a new place to be.

Some might remember that this book was originally released with Changeling Press. To be clear I still love them plenty. :) The reason it was pulled and is being released is for two reasons - 1. I wanted to clean this book up some. Since it was written so long ago, I really wanted to improve it using what I've learned in all the recent years. and 2. The third and final book in this trilogy was finally finished and I wanted to release all three books from the same publisher. Since book 2 was with Cobblestone Press, I decided it would be fairest to pull both released books, rework them and offer the three together to a third publisher. I'm very happy I did and can't wait to see them all out there once more.

You can see more about the Blood Royals Trilogy on my website.

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

No comments:

Post a Comment