Sunday, November 01, 2009

30 days of NANOWRIMO

On the first day of nano…I give you tips for surviving nano.

Day 1: Have A Dream.
Yes, in October I dreamed of finishing a novel in November. I knew it was a crazy dream, but I clung to it anyways. After all a novel, a little novel all my own. I could see the cover with its beautiful images and best of all with my name blazed across it in all my glory. I can do this. I can write a novel in one month.

For those brave souls who have done nano before you may be thinking like me, of course it can be done. I’ve done it in the past. Just last year I won Nano. Of course I can do it again. Or for any newcomers to Nano, look at the list of winners and know that this year you can be among them.

Now, quit reading blogs and go write.

No comments:

Post a Comment