Monday, July 09, 2007

Sorry I've been MIA

Just noticed it's been over two months since I posted here. I know I've never been a steady blogger, but usually I do better than that. I promise to do better.

In fact, in the next few weeks I hope to do several posts regarding world building and would welcome your input. That's right, you! Readers, writers and everything in between will be welcome to post.

But first let me do a little updating.
My first m/m romance was released from Cobblestone Press. If you enjoy my world but have never considered m/m, I recommend you give it a try. Let me tell you a little about it.

Surviving Synn
Cobblestone Press
5/11/07
excerpt ~ buy

Blurb: Tarvyn is a Synn demon on the edge. He was sent to earth to do a job he doesn't like and is trapped there until he can recharge his Synn powers through sexual release. Fortunately he found just the man for the job. Captain Bailey is everything Tarvyn wants in a man, but when they are faced with the personal threat of death will Bailey's love be strong enough to save them both?

If that doesn't work for you, at least stop by the Surviving Synn page of my website to see the beautiful desktop image that Dan Skinner did for this book. It is free to download and I can tell you, Dan's idea of Tarvyn the Synn demon is Hot Hot Hot!

enough for now... promise to be back soon. :D
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment