Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Cobblestone's Octoberfest!

Well, it's October. I'm not ready for it but it seems to be October anyhow. And with it comes one heck of a big perk - OCTOBERFEST!

Cobblestone Press is having a month celebration this October and planned for annually. Octoberfest is a celebration of paranormal leading up to a grand finale Halloween night. And that means readers are in for a fantastic line up of authors.

10/6/2006 - Storm Surge - Jennah Sharpe, This Spells Trouble - Shelli Stevens, Dragon's Mate - Emma Petersen

10/13/2006 - Gone with the Wolf - Loribelle Hunt, Wicked Temptation - Cora Zane, Wereplanets: In Ice- Crystal Jordan

10/20/2006 - Gunslingers and Ghostriders - A.L. Debran, The Taking of Dove - Marie Kulhane, Stacking the Deck - Sara Dennis

10/27/2006 -Portrait of Seduction - Madison Chase, Ralabos- Toni L. Meilleur, The Veil-H.A. Fowler

10/31/2006 - Raindrops Keep Falling on My Dead - Mia Romano, Haunted Dreams - Karen Erickson, Return To me - Madison Layle & Anna Leigh Keaton, Season of Blood - L. Shannon, All Hallow's Thief - Jade James

Now, isn't that a great line up? Fantastic!

Shannon
www.lshannon.net

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this month! I know you must be too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought all 3 books this week ladies. They all sound wonderful. I can't wait to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled by all the releases coming out this month! I never get tired of reading paranormals.

    ReplyDelete