Friday, September 15, 2006

A LYNX CLAN CONTEST!

Hi everyone! I won't be officially on until later tonight, but seeing how yahoo is being, I wanted to post my contest so everyone will have a chance to enter. :D

I am busily updating my website ~ www.lshannon.net ~ so my contest is geared to black mail people into checking it out. It's about half done now. :D I'd love to hear what you think of the changes so far and if you have suggestions for anything else.

So the contest...
Winner will get a copy of Lynx Clan: Forgiven, a Valafrn bumpersticker and signed coverflat and maybe a surprise, LOL.
I have a handful of smaller mailable prizes that I will give out also in a significantly random fashion to as many as I can who go to the trouble of trying this contest, LOL.

So how do you win? The following are a list of 5 questions. Go to the site and search for the answers. I don't think I've made it too hard but it shouldn't be easy. When you've found all the answers, send me an e-mail at lshannon@hotmail.com . Include all the answers and where you found each. :D Put "LYNX CONTEST" in the subject.

1. Name the five levels of Tascryn Demons and choose which you think best describes you or your dream mate.

2. Name five Valafrn Clans that I have mentioned and make up one that I don't already have.

3. What book was my first release and what is the one that came out today 9/15/06?

4. Name three of my hobbies and tell me what you like to do for fun.

5. What does Saxxon (from FORGIVEN ) plan to do after he gets things worked out with his mate?


I'll announce the grand prize winner in the chat room tonight!
Join the Publishers and Authors in Chat tonight from 7pm to 9pm
www.cobblestone-press.com/chat.htm

don't forget that is central time. :) If you miss this dead line, don't worry. I will select the other winners next Wednesday 9/20/06 during the WWWednesday. (If I have enough prizes and stamps, everyone will get one.) All other winners will be notified by e-mail and on my monthly newsletter. :)


Shannon~ lshannon@hotmail.com ~ www.lshannon.net ~ www.lshannon.blogspot.com~ LYNX CLAN: FORGIVEN ~ AVAILABLE 9/15/06!!!!
Watch for it with Cobblestone Press!Her own temperature flew higher as she thought about following the tawny hair lower to what lay under those soaked, almost see through boxers. His thighs were long and gorgeous and below them... Darn it, he even has sexy toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment