Beyond Romance
Power, passion and pride... June 29, 2026
Hello all my peeps and pups.
(warning:
this will be a short post) You all know how I love to ramble on about
all the joys and trials in my life. But today I'll just share a bit real
quick. Mostly because I'm sitting in a gas station parking lot,
borrowing their wifi as the clock ticks on closer to midnight.
Yep,
you guessed it. The power is out at home (again) and no guarantee that
it will be back on in time to send the news out on time. It's one of the
few downsides to rural life. So here I am. More comfortable than
expected but still going to reign in my chatty tendencies.
When
I get back to my dark house I'll comfort the pups and settle onto the
sofa. That way the morning sun will wake me up and I can make sure hubby
makes it off to work. Then you know? Everything else will be about the
same. Power or no power, I'll still have to take care of all the
critters. Though it might mean carrying water.... Not looking forward to
that,
(I'm very glad that I wrote this a few days ago.) It's
the end of June's Pride Month. Just 11 more months to remember that we
all have the right to feel pride in who we are. It might get called
Pride Month, but really it is an all year thing. All my peeps have the
right to their own opinions and choices, but never doubt for a second
that my own include valuing the right to be and love and find happiness.
Period. Not because of any feature or choice. People just need the
elusive essentials known as love, hope and acceptance. If you are like
me and want to make the world a better place, share a little of those
with everyone, every single day.
I'll
be adding a few events to my schedule next week. As well as continuing
too do my writing and editing. I've been busier than usual lately and
it's been interrupting my writing routine but I'll still be at the
computer lots.
Haha...
just got a text from hubby. The power just came on. But I'm going to
set this post to send before I head for home. No telling it it might go
off again before I get there.
Read more and be your own power!
~ Shannon
|
No comments:
Post a Comment