Monday, June 15, 2026

Do dragons dream of pedicures? And other nonsense.

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


Do dragons dream of pedicures? And other nonsense.
June 15, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups. 

The farm is still doing what farms do. It's draining my funds and keeping me smiling. I've been working on Momo's feet a little bit at a time. I used to keep up with maintaining the feet on big horses. Doing a pedicure on the little one shouldn't be too hard. And it isn't. But he's not always keen on being still and my back isn't always up to even the smallest of power struggles. So here we are, doing a little bit of rasping every few days. Eventually I hope to be able to share him with painted hooves. Hubby is already dreading it.

Father's day is coming up. I've got a little surprise planned for my pops that I hope will surprise him. More about that next week.

On the Guardian front... Pre-Order???? Nope. not yet. (said in an under-breath mumble.)

Had a big koi sale at the farm and followed it up with a farm swap the next day. Two labor intensive days in a row were a bit much on my back. So today we rest. Which works out well for forcing me into lots of computer time. 


Read more and be grateful for our freedom!

~ Shannon




FARM UPDATE
Check out my recent guest in the goat field. We have a large, very health herd of white-tail deer that live in the area surrounding our farm. Mostly does and fawns, but this young man is looking pretty nice. Even while he eats for free and annoys the goats.






Upcoming Events

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Song of Sorrow

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Hunted

8/16: Dragon & Faerie Con
--Pending--

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








FREE TODAY!


CALLING ALL MY PEEPS!
Going by the sales, I know a bunch of you lovely readers have read this little story. If you have a minute, could you jump over to amazon and leave a rating or review?

The Wysh is a stand-alone, PNR, m/m novella with its own HEA. Perfect for readers who love a snarky hero who is willing to take risks to protect what matters, and a macho alpha who can cast aside his dignity for a chance at something magical.







Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


The revision and edits is going well. I do love it when a plan comes together... on the fourth or fifth try.







Story 1:

Jade Prince

A dark desire fulfilled thanks to a cursed amulet.




Story 2: 

Jade Triangle

Will their future together be a dream or nightmare?




Story 3:

Jade Unleashed

Can their happiness be destroyed by his freedom?





Surviving Synn

He needs sex to survive, but using Bailey might offer something a bit more precious.




The Wysh

When a demon offers you a deal that could change your world, can you trust it?




A Chance Collection

Chance might be the fire demon, but Josh and Brandon know how to bring the heat. 








Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups





Free in Kindle Unlimited











Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment