Monday, June 01, 2026

Just a girl of many projects and a few missed deadlines...

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


Just a girl of many projects and a few missed deadlines...
June 1, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

The weather out here took a breath and spit out a bunch of rain and then turned it all upside down and drenched us in sunshine. Looks like for the next week or so it's planning to be summer. 

I'm starting to feel a bit like a tease. Although I did make good progress on Guardian, I'm not yet ready to announce a release date. Thank you everyone for your kind and supportive notes. Hang in there a little longer.

The garden is mostly planted and looking pretty dang good. And the new pony (Momo) got a visit from the equine dentist. He was a trooper through the whole process of floating and extracting one bad tooth. In case you don't know what that involves... It's slightly traumatic to watch. But very necessary to keep Momo healthy. I'm afraid that the one time he did throw a fit to object, he was still so dang cute that we all ended up laughing. 

We also started setting up the baby koi ponds. Soon, we'll be pulling babies out of the big pond and getting ready for a sale.

I just re-read all that and I guess it's not much of a surprise that the book isn't finished yet. Unlike in the past, I can't just hole up in my office with laptop and a cooler full of dew. I may have to consider (gasp) being a little more reasonable about my goals... 

Or not...


Read more and find balance between ambition and recovery!

~ Shannon




FARM UPDATE
It's finally spring! Or almost summer? Well, whatever it is, the garden is almost in and starting to look pretty good.

Momo is settling in well. He seems to love the farm and tolerates the goats. He's even starting to come to his new name.






Upcoming Events

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Song of Sorrow

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Hunted

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


Sorry to keep teasing you with the Guardian updates. Unofficially, I'm still aiming for a mid July release. (7/10 ish)







Story 1:

Jade Prince

A dark desire fulfilled thanks to a cursed amulet.




Story 2: 

Jade Triangle

Will their future together be a dream or nightmare?




Story 3:

Jade Unleashed

Can their happiness be destroyed by his freedom?








Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Here are a few free book offers for this month. Check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups





Free in Kindle Unlimited









Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment