Monday, July 06, 2026

Trading Chickens for Chapters

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


Trading Chickens for Chapters
July 6, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

We've made it to the second half of 2026. Not much has changed. Take care of everyone and add to the Beyond Romance universe as much as I can. Same goals, new month. 

This week is a bit of a change. Thanks to a good friend, I'm settled into a private writing retreat.  (I think she wants to read Guardian too!)  Watch for next week's update which I hope has very good news about the fourth Eagle Clan book.

Being away from the farm is both a relief and a massive anxiety. I can't help but worry that every one won't get the care that they need. But my  family  is wonderful and I'm sure it will be okay. Fingers crossed that nothing unexpected happens.


Read more and be appreciate support when given!

~ Shannon




FARM UPDATE
I'm away from the farm this week. It feels strange to not be doing it all to take care of everyone...






Upcoming Events

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Song of Sorrow

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Hunted

8/16: Dragon & Faerie Con
--Pending--

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

11/1: Penn Run Craft Fair
--Pending--

11/7: Elderton Craft Fair
--Pending--

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


A new month and the same goal. But this week I have a dedicated time to focus almost completely on Guardian. Wish me luck.






CALLING ALL MY PEEPS


For all you lovely readers who have read Amethyst... If you have a minute, could you jump over to amazon and leave a rating or review? For any who haven't  had the chance,  how about I make it free for a day?  Grab it now and enjoy!




BOUND BY AMETHYST

I just wanted to make a buck and get on with my life, but destiny seems to have something else in mind. With all the twists and turns comes a new partner, a new lover and a future better than I’d ever expected.

An untrusting thief, a disgraced archeologist and a big purple dragon might be what it takes to save the world.








Amethyst Bound

Toni accidentally gets bound to a dragon spirit, falls in love and learns to fly!




Amethyst Reborn 

Toni and Ben join a team to save the world and learn about fire and family.




Amethyst Unveiled

Toni and Ben face their toughest battle yet, demons, dragons and their own fears.








Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups



Free in Kindle Unlimited







Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment