Monday, May 25, 2026

Honoring the Sacrifice (freedom and love for all)

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


Honoring the Sacrifice (freedom and love for all
May 25, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

The words and rain continue to fall. I guess that makes it spring. With the freezing temperatures maybe behind us, we've gotten a bit more serious about planting the garden. Since I accidentally have this week off from the day job, I should have some extra time to finish planting and even more importantly... Focus on the fourth Eagle Clan book: Guardian. This week's goal... have a release date to announce by next Monday.

In other news... I'm thinking of co-authoring a series of BL books related to the Beyond Romance Universe. I'm a bit of a control freak when it comes to my stories so it's still just a maybe. But my running joke about only wanting to finish my stories before I die sometimes feels a bit real. And having another writer in my corner, helping me share the world that I love sounds very tempting.  

Do you think I should do it?




Today, I'm offering a few books for free in honor of all the men and women who have given their lives to protect the freedoms of our country. 

ACACIA - Division Eight Collection 
The Chronicles of the Lynx Clan
Surviving Synn - Forever Eden


That's about enough for this week. Hope you all are well, happy and always have a good book to read. 

Read more and be grateful for freedom!

~ Shannon






Upcoming Events

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Song of Sorrow

TBA: Eagle Clan 5: Hunt

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








FARM UPDATE
We added an old retired pony to the farm. Since his only job here will be to eat grass and look cute... His name is Momo.

It might have been impulsive but the moment I saw this 20 y/o gentleman, I knew he needed to come live with us.







Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


Fingers crossed. I hope tot have a release date announcement for Guardian next week.






This week, I'm having a sale on the Lynx Clan series.
Now until Friday check out these deals!

(The sale price on books 2 and 3 might not begin until Tuesday.)




Book 1:  Forgiven

Her love could save him, if it doesn’t cost them both everything.




Book 2: Forgotten

Because you can only run so long before it's time to fight back.




Book 3: Forever

He will burn everything to the ground, if she lets him.








Story 1: Walking with Synn

For a Synn demon, sex offers him salvation... Will Sasha willingly  become his savior?




Story 2: Walking in Memories

Desire drew her into their world, and she'll find endless pleasure at their mercy.




Story 3: Walking at Sundown

Will Dante's submission become  the ultimate pleasure or lead only to his downfall?





ANOM'TAN

Sun up or down, mortal souls still need transition and protection. Only the special units of Tascryn demons known as Anom'tan are able to work under the light of the Creator's blessing. These day walking demons are a close-knit group, and they take it personal when their two youngest members are attacked.








Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups



Free in Kindle Unlimited







Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment