Monday, May 04, 2026

May the Fourth Be With You. Book#4 is FREE.

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


May the Fourth Be With You. Book#4 is FREE.
May 4, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

Happy May Fourth.  In honor of the date celebrating a different creative franchise, I've made my "Fourth Books" free. Check below for the links.

"May the Forth Be With you"
Lynx Clan 4: Forsaken
Chance 4: A Chance Encounter
Anom'tan 4: Walking Death's Edge

In other news, The Division Eight Collection is now also available in audio book. Today is the last day for the ebook release sale at only 99c, but if you get the ebook, then the audio is considered an "add-on" and is only $1.99. 

It's been a little busy around the farm so I'll keep this short. Hope everyone has a good week.


Read more and count your blessings!

~ Shannon




FARM UPDATE
The weather had been so nice that I got excited and started planting the garden. Then Mother Nature reminded me why that was a bad idea with several days of frost.






Upcoming Events

5/4: The Division Eight Collection: last day on sale at $0.99 for the eBook!

5/16: Author Expo at Mt Pleasant PA Library

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








Walking Death's Edge

Fourth (and final) in the Anom'tan serial.




Forsaken

Fourth in the Lynx Clan Series.

(a prequel novella)




A Chance Encounter

Fourth in the Chance Serial.








Releases May 1, 2026


The Division Eight Collection

Protecting the thin line between love and justice.

Now available in audiobook!

 
Ebook: LAST DAY at $0.99
Audiobook: $3.99
Ebook & Audio: Both for $2.98










Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


Still making progress. 

I'm thinking that Guardian will be released in July. Stay tuned.







Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups



Free in Kindle Unlimited







Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment