Monday, May 18, 2026

Balancing loved ones and the book boys...

 


Beyond Romance - News from Author L. Shannon View in browser 








Beyond Romance


Balancing loved ones and the book boys... 
May 18, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

It has been a wild week here. Getting ready for garden planting and gathering goat's milk. We're new to this so it is still up in the air what we will do with the milk. I traded some to a baker friend who is going to try and make some fudge. Hubby is gathering supplies to try making soap. I think I'd like to try making cheese at some point. But for now the focus is to milk sweet little Brownie twice a day and then we'll see.

On Saturday, we had a nice laid back time at the Mt Pleasant Library Author Expo. How wonderful is it to have time really chat with the readers? Really great. Thanks to the readers who stopped in. Hope to see you again soon.

I don't have much on the schedule for live events for the next little while because I want to focus more on my family health worries and writing the new books. Stay tuned for more news and updates.


Read more and know how to prioritize!

~ Shannon




FARM UPDATE
It's starting to look like Koi season!  The baby ponds are almost set up and I'm about to start pulling little fish from the pond. AND my big fish named "Goldie" showed up after being missing for 8 months!






Upcoming Events

TBA: Eagle Clan 4: Guardian

9/26: BooksBooksBooks in Lancaster, PA

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)








Work in Progress Update
Eagle Clan 4:  
Guardian


Still making progress. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the extra threads in Eagle Clan stories?  But extra threads do require some extra herding...






This week, I'm having a sale on the Amethyst series.
Now until Friday check out these deals!




Amethyst Bound

Toni accidentally gets bound to a dragon spirit, falls in love and learns to fly!




Amethyst Reborn 

Toni and Ben join a team to save the world and learn about fire and family.




Amethyst Unveiled

Toni and Ben face their toughest battle yet, demons, dragons and their own fears.








Book 1:  Blood and Blessings

She was one temptation he didn't know how to resist.




Book 2: Blood Reign

He let her escape once. This time he'd hold her forever.




Book 3: Blood Justice

Bound by blood, destiny and a love darker than death.








Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups



Free in Kindle Unlimited






Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment