Monday, October 05, 2026

Spooky season, a pre-order, and a questionable dinner plan.

 



 








Beyond Romance


Spooky season, a pre-order, and a questionable dinner plan.
October 5, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

Happy October! It's officially my favorite season. I don't mean fall, although I do love the pretty leaves and the sense of urgency to prep for winter. No, what I mean is spooky season! I just love the vibes of the month and enjoy  every minute of it.

That said... The season is starting off a little rough. Hubby is recovering at home and that leaves a lot of extra chores on my plate. Including taking charge of meal prep. I might not have mentioned, but I'm a terrible cook. I've been relying on hubby's kitchen skills for my survival for a very long time. Only time will tell if I can keep us both alive long enough for him to get back on his feet. 

In book news... The Books Books Books event in Lancaster was amazing. So many wonderful readers and a chance to hang out with some writer buddies. If you can join us next year, take the plunge, it makes for a great day.

And Vali's Curse is up for pre-order. I'll be sending out ARC invites in the next few days. If you're wondering what an ARC reader does - it's all about early access to a new release with the intention to give an honest review to help the right readers find the book. If you're interested in giving it a try, watch for the next email. I'll open up space for the first 50 ARC readers.  If it's not for you, don't worry. Just ignore the invite. 

Time to go out and get busy. 

Read more and enjoy the hustle!

Shannon




UPCOMING EVENTS

10/16: New release: Origins: Vali's Curse

10/24: Spooky Adult Book Fair at Vellum Fermentation

10/27: Free Romance Book Blast

10/30: New release: Origins: A Spirit United

10/31: West Kittanning Craft Fair

11/1: Penn Run Craft Fair

11/7: Elderton Craft Fair

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)

Planning to attend one of my events but don't want to miss out on specific books?  You can pre-order --> HERE








FARM UPDATE - 10/5  

This week I'm doing it all myself and it is a lot. The usual chores, the fall prep, the fence repairs, and also the setup for the last koi sale for the year...






JOIN THE L.SHANNON STREET TEAM

I'm looking to build up my street team. If you're interested in building hype and offering reviews for future readers, I'd love to hear from you. You can fill out the interest form here: https://forms.gle/72gCJ6RZoUYNgTkR6








Blood Royals: side story

Misplaced Fate

Angel and Killian fell in love as teenagers and they grew up
together, believing that nothing could destroy their passionate
devotion. 

But fear of losing her drives Killian to take a dangerous risk. Now they stand on opposite sides of the thin line where good and evil meet, and only one will walk away from this last chance at redemption.









A Chance Collection

Is their love hot enough to last forever?
A Chance Collection includes the ten short stories from the Chances series. It is written in third person, past tense and features an intense love story between three men. It’s emotional, angsty and sexy as hell. Chance might be the fire demon, but Josh and Brandon know how to bring the heat. If you want your boy love stories packed with naughtiness, give Chance a try. He won’t disappoint!








HEY MY PEEPS!
Do me a solid and follow these links to help boost my click ratings. It won't be for nothing, they really are links to some great deals  and plenty of free books. All I ask is you click one or two and look around. :) Doing so will raise my rating and let me into more group promos with bigger name authors. Win-win for us both. Thanks a bunch! 



Free with sign ups




Free in Kindle Unlimited




If you're still looking, here are some more books to check out. Although not free, they might still be your next favorite!







Free For My Peeps



Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment