Monday, September 28, 2026

One fight at a time. Good days, bad days... every day.











Beyond Romance


One fight at a time. Good days, bad days... every day.
September 28, 2026

Hello all my peeps and pups.

The Books Books Books event in Lancaster was a blast. Thanks to everyone who came to visit my table. It was a pleasure meeting you.

September is almost behind us. Just a few more days and we'll be rolling into October, and a month full of tricks and treats. Before we get to that, September still has a few more kicks in it

This week I'm stressing a bit with health problems in the family. And as you all know family is everything to me. .

*deep breath* It will be okay. These little bumps are just part of life. 

--  Yeah, it doesn't make me feel any better. So I will just say... Fuck cancer. With that villain in mind, I will make the second Lynx Clan book, Forgotten... free this week. And if you prefer it in audiobook form, it will only be $1.99 as an add on while it is free.

In first half of October, I will mostly be focusing on health and family, but later in the month, I'll have a couple releases (Vali's Curse and A Spirit United) and a couple events. 


Read more and hug your loved ones!

~ Shannon



UPCOMING EVENTS

10/16: New release: Origins: Vali's Curse

10/24: Spooky Adult Book Fair at Vellum Fermentation

10:30: New release: Origins: A Spirit United

10/31: West Kittanning Craft Fair

11/1: Penn Run Craft Fair

11/7: Elderton Craft Fair

TBA: "Squirrel...!" (AKA something I shouldn't be writing but I really want to!)

Planning to attend one of my events but don't want to miss out on specific books?  You can pre-order --> HERE








FARM UPDATE
The farm is just hanging in there while other life events are taking attention and time. I'm doing it all myself this week while hubby is on the mend.







Work in Progress Update


The newest pretty edition - Bound by Amethyst. It should arrive this week and I can't wait to see this one. Come find me in October and November to get your hands on your copy.






JOIN THE L.SHANNON STREET TEAM
I'm looking to build up my street team. If you're interested in building hype and offering reviews for future readers, I'd love to hear from you. You can fill out the interest form here: https://forms.gle/72gCJ6RZoUYNgTkR6







Book 1: Father of the Wolf

He lead he children back into the dangerous world of humans. And there he found Hope...




Book 2: Destiny

He'd follow Dan anywhere. But would he be willing to risk the woman he loves for his best friend?




Book 3: The Longest Journey

From Ireland to Wales to America... A path of strength and courage. And love.








Book 1:  Forgiven

Her love could save him, if it doesn’t cost them both everything.




Book 2: Forgotten

Because you can only run so long before it's time to fight back.




Book 3: Forever

He will burn everything to the ground, if she lets him.








Lynx Clan: Book 2 
FORGOTTEN

Dain is desperate to escape a life of torture and suffering that he can no longer tolerate.

Izzy wants to live but has been worn down by her long battle with cancer.

Is it wrong to run away? Is it wrong to give up? Or is it enough to just fight the war where you have to stand?

This is their chance to learn how to be strong enough to face one more day.

__________________________
#fuckcancer










Freebies & Deals from Other Authors
Just a couple free book offers this month but check them out if you have time. You might even find your next favorite author.



Free with sign ups






Free in Kindle Unlimited






If you're still looking, here are some more books to check out.








Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Forsaken

Darkly emotional wolf shifter romance with a tiny badass fairy.




Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.







Thanks for reading. Have a great week!

~ Shannon







Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations
200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA
www.lshannon.net
Follow on Amazon, Facebook, Instagram.


Thank you for subscribing to Beyond Romance. I send out weekly updates and occasional notes for special events. If it's too much, unsubscribe at any time


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment