Beyond Romance
Two old favorites are coming back next month September 21, 2026
Hello all my peeps and pups.
It has been a busy week. I've been working lots in a slightly deranged occasionally off-task way. More rain has kept the farm work broken into smaller bites, including some extra barn cleaning after it flooded.
Saturday's event at Evanly Bakes was a ton of fun. His shop is lovely and filled with yummy treats and wonderful people. If you're ever in New Kensington, stop by and enjoy.
A little book news...
Books Books Books! It's coming up on this Saturday. Can't wait to meet all my peeps in person. Every single event, you make it so much more fun. Last week I did offer up two tickets for the event and of the entries the winners are... Anna who wants a copy of Forgiven and Joanna who wants a copy of Lost Soul of the Wolf. And to everyone else who entered, it's not too late. You can still buy your tickets at the door. I hope you can make it. Find me at tables 110-111.
I've also set a couple pre-orders for October including two more Origin stories. Vali's Curse and A Spirit United were both released ages ago with Cobblestone Press. After a fresh edit and some new material, both will be re-released in October.
Read more and try something new... again!
~ Shannon
|
No comments:
Post a Comment