Beyond Romance
Love, justice, and one gimped-up author August 10, 2026
Hello all my peeps and pups.
The past week has been a bit of a trial and this one coming is likely to be another busy one. After a accident with an emu, I'm gimped up pretty good. I hope the farm can hold it together for a bit while I recover.
Next weekend's schedule included two reader events. I was looking forward to both. Although it will be some of the first events that I've tried to dress up for the theme.
Romantasy Faire in Ford City, PA will be on Saturday afternoon and evening. This one is practically in my backyard and I hope a bunch of my local readers will be able to make it.
Dragon and Faerie Con will be on Sunday all the way out in Lancaster, PA. This event is a bit up in the air right now. After an emu catch that went badly, I'm laid up with a leg brace and crutches. The ER x-rays show nothing is broken, but I'm probably not going to be able to manage a 4 hour drive to Lancaster. But if you already have your tickets, please still go. I'm trying to get some of my goodies to an author buddy of mine who lives closer to the event. Alexis Woods also writes steamy romances that you might just love! Check out her books at http://author.to/AlexisWoods
Other than the 2-3 hours of taking care of the farm in the mornings, I plan to spend the next five days on my couch with my leg up. Anyone who knows me will laugh. Despite my best intentions I'll probably still be limping around with the animals. Wish me luck and wisdom. Maybe I'll manage to behave for a bit.
Read more and be grateful for our freedom!
~ Shannon
|
No comments:
Post a Comment