Monday, July 01, 2024

 


Beyond Romance News from Author L. ShannonView in browser 




Beyond Romance

July 1, 2024

Hello everyone. It's officially the second half of the year and I'm already thinking about Christmas... LOL Kidding. This year I'm sure I won't go overboard and spoil my family too much. (That's a lie. I already have a couple totes of hidden gifts.)

Not much new with the farm. Couple naughty predators had to be removed. My Jungle Fowl breeding program took a hit. But I was able to save a bunch of eggs so hopefully I'll have more than one lonely rooster in three weeks.

I'm in final edits of the second Eagle Clan novel, Destiny. More on that next time.

Speaking of next time, I'm thinking of moving weekly news to later in the week. I'll be posting again on Wednesday or Thursday.  I'm hoping I can figure out how to run a survey on this platform. Wish me luck.

Hug a furry favorite and read more...

~ Shannon








Zeven Ways to Kill Your Lover

He was sent to silent her forever but instead found a love he thought he'd never find again.




Between Deven and the Deep Blue Sea

Together they might stop the villain, save the day and find a love worth fighting for.




Quinn Chasing a Butterfly

Not even 800 years could prepare Quinn for falling for a woman like Madeline.





Book 1: Forgiven

Her love could save him, if it doesn’t cost them everything they hold precious.




Book 2: Forgotten

A turning point in life, leaving the past behind and fighting for their future.




Book 3: Forever

He'll set everything right by burning it to the ground, if she lets him.








Book 1: Father of the Wolf

He lead he children back into the dangerous world of humans. And there he found Hope...




Book 2: Destiny

He'd follow Dan anywhere. But would he be willing to risk the woman he loves for his best friend?




Book 3: The Longest Journey

From Ireland to Wales to America... A path of strength and courage. And love.









Forever Eden

(futuristic space shifter romance novella)

Evelyn was chased across the galaxy and shot from the sky for the data she'd stolen from the enemy. But crashing into Adam's temple changed everything, exposing his world to the war and her heart to the unexpected blessing of a destined mate. Only time will tell if claiming their love would prove worth the risk of losing the war.








JOIN THE L.SHANNON ARC TEAM

I'm looking to add to my ARC team. If you'd be interested and reading new releases and offering reviews for future readers, I'd love to hear from you. Send me an email at lshannon@hotmail.com with the subject: ARC TEAM, and tell me a little about why you'd like to join the team. Which of my books have you read? Which ones did you like the best? If it seems like you'd be a good fit, we'll give it a try for the next book. 







Love and Blood Kisses

Boylove vampire romance. Dark and angsty.




Hotter than Hell

Paranormal romance with a serious hero and quirky heroine.




Here are some exciting links to good deals and freebies. Check them out if you like. Enjoy and have a great week!










If you read all the way to the end... Thank you. Today only (11/20) I'm giving away The Promise.



Author L. Shannon

for Romance Beyond Expectations

 

200 Walnut Dr, Shelocta, PA USA

 

www.lshannon.net


Unsubscribe at any time.


Click here to unsubscribe.



Sent by MailerLite

No comments:

Post a Comment