Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tinsel Tag

This year to celebrate the holidays,
I am trying out a new game. Everyone is welcome to play 2006 Tinsel Tag. The object of the game is to follow clues and answer questions through a maze of website pages until you reach the grand prize page.
The game begins after Thanksgiving and runs until Christmas.
The grand prize winner will be drawn from all qualified entries on the morning of December 25th and posted for that day. The winner will receive 5 L. Shannon ebooks of their choice, a $20.00 gift certificate to Cobblestone Press, 2 signed L. Shannon print books and more if I can think of ways to throw it in.
Don't delay! I will also be offering early bird prizes.
To play go to www.lshannon.net and follow the directions you find there.
(if you are already playing the game... you reached this page with a wrong answer, but don't give up. Just hit your back button and try again.)

3 comments:

  1. Hey Shannon!

    It's Yolanda here - fellow Cobblestone (up-coming) author. :)

    I'm playing your Tinsel Tag game. It's pretty cool, but I got to #7 and can't keep moving forward! I even know the right answer for it, too.

    Anyway, cool idea you've got here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon! I love this idea! However, I have gotten to #7, answered it, and there weren't anymore. You said something about early entrants, are we automatically entered or is there somewhere to submit the answers?

    Thanks,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Crystal! I'm so glad you are giving Tinsel Tag a go.

    If you are having trouble seeing the questions, try hitting refresh.

    I just updated the contest around noon today so it might be giving you older pages.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete