Thursday, September 15, 2005

Check out the links!

In my quest to be rich, famous etc... I have started a bunch of yahoo groups. Some are about my writing and some are general about writing. I will give a basic idea of what I hope each will become. Take a minute to stop in each to see if you might like to join.

L. Shannon is a group newsletter for my writing. Ideally it will offer a monthly review of what I'm up to.

Valafrn is a spoiler group for my Valafrn series about werewolves.

Wolf Tale is a group that talks about writing, my writing and anything that crosses my path that I may find interesting. I welcome new people to jump in with their thoughts, contributions and comments as well.

Write Prompt is a group that offers a free to enter, monthly writing contest. So far there is not much glory but as it is completely reader judged it may be the perfect place to get a couple writing credits for the new writer not to mention some great experience in writing under pressure.

Write Prompt Forum is a sister list for Write Promt. The forum is for the discussion and learning side of the contest.


Take some time and stop by each for a visit. If you have suggestions or comments you can e-mail me about your thoughts at lshannon@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment